- classes for pupils with speech impediments (1st – 9th grade)
- classes for pupils with specific learning disabilities (2nd – 9th grade)
- teaching according to curriculum in standard elementary schools
- small class sizes every year (6 – 12 pupils in a class).
- an individual-approach based upon the personal needs of children.
- speech therapy during and after school hours.
- elements of behavioral and relaxation care during teaching hours by special-needs pedagogues.
- a specific approach to evaluating pupils’ performances.
- modern teaching methods, including free-form teaching.
- organized school trips related to class topics.
- an after-school center for younger pupils.
- a contribution for school supplies for the entire time your child is enrolled in our school.